The Eurovac II cyclonic sanding portable offers the following features;
- Powerful 3.9HP, 1753 watt pump has sufficient suction for 2 technicians to grind at the same time.
- Quiet operation particularly for fine dust… motor housing is insulated and baffled for sound.
- On/off feature…motor is turned on and off automatically by air switches when pneumatic tools are activated. This increases the life of the motor and reduces energy costs of running the motor.
- HEPA filtration is available which removes the remaining 99.97% of sanding dust to a minimum of .3 micron particle.
- Heavy duty construction of 14 gauge steel with a tough powder coat finish.
- Superior filtration … combination true cyclonic filtration plus secondary cartridge filter, a standpipe surrounding the cartridge filter does not allow the particulate air entering the inlets to go directly to the cartridge filter. The standpipe forces the air to move down the canister to the cyclone where 85% of the particulate is removed before the secondary cartridge filter (see diagram below). This results in the unit operating much more efficiently than units which do not have true cyclonic filtration.
- Large 20 gallon collection canister mounted on sturdy car with back wheels and front swivel wheels for mobility.
- Eurovac offers a full range of vacuum ready tools, anti-static conductive vacuum hoses, wands and cleaning tools.
EII COMPACT PORTABLE SPECS:
- Blower: Powerful 15.5 amp produces more CFM than any 110 v motor on the market. 1753 watt pump produces 70” of water column; 245 free flow CFM
- Filtration: Cyclonic filter separator & final polyester cartridge filter (99.93% at 3 microns or larger)
- Vacuum Switch (50-181): On/Off/Auto 3 Position Switch
- Vacuum Switch (50-188): On/Off 2 Position Switch
- Electrical Cord with plug: 15′
- Electrical: 115/1/60 (Requires a 20 amp circuit).
- Alt Electrical Upon Request: 230 Volt 1Ph 50Hz 1400 Watt (UK), 220 Volt 1Ph 60Hz 1400 Watt (Europe)
FILTER PART NUMBER:
9” X 22”