The Eurovac II compact cyclonic sanding portable offers the following features;
- Powerful 2.5HP, 1300 watt pump has sufficient suction for 2 technicians to sand at the same time.
- Quiet operation particularly for fine dust… motor housing is insulated and baffled for sound.
- On/off feature…motor is turned on and off automatically by air switches when pneumatic tools are activated. This increases the life of the motor and reduces energy costs of running the motor.
- HEPA filtration is available which removes the remaining 99.97% of sanding dust to a minimum of .3 micron particle.
- Heavy duty construction of 14 gauge steel with a tough powder coat finish.
- Superior filtration … combination true cyclonic filtration plus secondary cartridge filter, a standpipe surrounding the cartridge filter does not allow the particulate air entering the inlets to go directly to the cartridge filter. The standpipe forces the air to move down the canister to the cyclone where 85% of the particulate is removed before the secondary cartridge filter (see diagram below). This results in the unit operating much more efficiently than units which do not have true cyclonic filtration.
- Eurovac offers a full range of vacuum ready tools, anti-static conductive vacuum hoses, wands and cleaning tools.
EII COMPACT PORTABLE SPECS:
- Blower: 5HP 1300 watt motor (120CFM / 115″ Water Column)
- Filtration: Cyclonic separation with internal wall guarding filter from the dust upon entry (removes 85%+ of the dust). Final polyester cartridge filter (99.93% at 3 microns or larger)
- Vacuum Switch (50-181): On/Off/Auto 3 Position Switch
- Vacuum Switch (50-188): On/Off 2 Position Switch
- Electrical Cord with plug: 15′
- Electrical: 115 Volt 1Ph 60Hz (US / Canada)
- Alt Electrical Upon Request: 230 Volt 1Ph 50Hz 1400 Watt (UK), 220 Volt 1Ph 60Hz 1400 Watt (Europe)
FILTER PART NUMBER:
8” X 16”